Professionally Installed Vinyl Home Siding
Beautiful and durable vinyl home siding is one of the simpler ways to increase the value of your home. High quality vinyl siding adds unmistakable curb appeal, easy maintenance, and a reliable and important barrier to protect your home from Mother Nature. This affordable, polymer-based material was developed in the late 1950s. Today, vinyl siding is still the most popular choice in home siding.
Are you ready for your free estimate? If so, click here to contact The Window Source. Our professional, experienced, and kind team members will help you get an easy estimate.
Curb Appeal Means Home Value
Vinyl siding comes in a huge variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and textures. Your home and your neighborhood has its own unique feel and aesthetic. The wide variety of affordable vinyl siding options we offer gives you the ability to choose exactly what you want for your home. Whether you’re going for quaint New England colonial or something more modern, consult The Window Source today! We can’t wait to help you make the home you want.
Ease of Maintenance
Did you know that vinyl siding doesn’t need painting or staining? That’s right. You don’t have to sacrifice months of your life in order to scrape your entire home, then apply primer, then apply multiple coats of expensive outdoor paint. Vinyl siding is virtually maintenance free. Dying for a spring clean up job? Wash your vinyl siding! It’s quick, satisfying, and leaves your house looking new.
Vinyl Siding vs. Mother Nature
Have we mentioned that is durable? Very durable. In fact, vinyl siding is the perfect outer layer for your home. It is lightweight, repels water, hail, and wind, and it can with stand the extreme weather we get up here in New England. The vinyl siding industry has even developed technologies that help your siding resist UV rays so it shines like new for a long time. All of these things mean both protection and insulation, keeping your home cooler when it’s hot out and warmer when it’s cold. That’s energy savings!
Also, by virtue of being ‘not wood’, your home will be less susceptible to termites and other wood destroying insects when it’s professionally covered in a high quality vinyl siding.
Good siding is so durable, it can be trusted to last you decades even in New England’s harsh weather.
Quick Benefits Of Vinyl Siding
- Wide variety of shapes, sizes, textures, and colors to add your home’s perfect curb appeal
- Low-maintenance material that will save you time
- Your siding won’t need to be painted or stained
- Vinyl siding is cinch to clean
- Affordable Compared To Other Exterior Options
- Energy Efficient
- Vinyl siding can withstand the harsh New England winters
- It is designed to last your home for decades
- Vinyl siding insulates making your home more energy efficient
When Should I Replace My Home’s Siding
There are many signs that indicate that it is time to invest in new siding. Here are the most common:
- High Heating and Cooling Cost: Trying comparing your home’s costs with your neighbors. Is yours too high? Check that outer layer!
- Loss Of Luster: Home siding should maintain paint for at least 8 – 10 years. If you see chipping, peeling, or cracking sooner than 8 – 10 years, your siding probably needs to be replaced.
- Siding Is Rotting Or Warping: Inspect your home for signs of rotting or warping. You can use a screwdriver to poke under warped siding to see if the layer underneath is soft. Rotting siding needs to be replaced!
- Siding Is Cracked Or Loose: Cracked, broken, or loose pieces of siding need to be removed and replaced in order to prevent water from seeping in and causing potentially expensive structural damage to your home.
- Siding Has Bubbles: The bubbles found just under the surface of some siding is trapped water. Bubbling is a clear indication that you need to replace your siding.
- Peeling Paint Or Loose Wallpaper Inside Your Home: Interior peeling wallpaper or paint may be a sign of serious moisture damage caused by moisture seeping under the siding of your home.
- Fungus, Mold, Or Mildew: If your siding is growing fungus, mold, or mildew, contact a professional immediately. This can pose a serious health issue and your home is possibly exposed to moisture.
The Window Source – Serving Maine, New Hampshire, & Massachusetts
Replacing your siding is one of the best home exterior projects that you can do. Your home’s siding defines the style and look of your home. Installing new high quality vinly siding is one of the best exterior improvements that you can make if you want to boost your home’s value. It also serves a fundamental purpose; protecting your home from the wrath of Mother Nature. It looks like real wood except that it is termite and rot resistant. Vinyl siding suits a range of budgets and will last for years. To keep vinyl siding looking new, all you need to do is simply power wash it from time-to-time.
If you are located in Maine, New Hampshire, or Massachusetts and would like a free estimate on vinyl siding, contact The Window Source! With over 50 years of experience, you can count on the experts at The Window Source to provide you with the best service and products for your home.