We Offer Garden Windows with Installation
A garden window projects out from the wall of the house. It has four window units. The two ventilating side units are trapezoidal casement units that open outwards with a crank. The center unit and the roof are picture windows. The insulated glazed roof is designed to to be weather tight and leak proof. It’s called a garden window because it provides an ideal environment for growing plants indoors. It’s the next best thing to adding a small conservatory to your house; and much easier on your budget. The result is a beautiful new green space that will give you many years of trouble-free service.
What is a good location for a garden window?
Above the sink in the kitchen is the most popular choice to locate a garden window. Since it custom made you can replace an existing window without making costly and time consuming structural changes.
Garden Window Features:
- Multi-chambered 3 1/4 inch vinyl window frames
- Heavy duty solid wood buck frame securely supports entire garden unit
- Double insulated triple sealed glass roof
- Spacious 16 1/2 inch projection beyond exterior wall surface
- Inside wood is 1 1/4 inch hardwood plywood with birch veneer stainable finish
- Sashes opens a full 90 degrees for easy cleaning and to meet egress code requirements
- Heavy duty crank and hinge operating hardware on trapezoidal operating casement windows
- Multi-point locking system with easy single lever operation
- Warm edge spacer system
- Exterior is completely maintenance free
- Meets Energy Star requirements with LowE/Argon
A few good reasons to replace the windows & doors in your New England home
- Energy efficient windows and doors save you utility costs and keep your home cool/warm. Massachusetts has a cold winter. With new, energy efficient replacement windows & doors it is easier to keep your home warm during those harsh winter months.
- Increase the value of your Massachusetts home. The housing market on the east coast is bustling! Keep up with the other homes in your area (or get ahead of the curve.) Installing energy efficient replacement windows and doors can drastically increase the value of your home.
- Beautify your home. Our replacement windows and doors are a beautiful addition to your Massachusetts home. We take pride in professionally installing the best windows and doors available on the market. Replacing your home's windows and doors with our updated designs not only saves you money on utility bills and increase the value of your home, but they also make your home even more beautiful.
100% Transferable Lifetime Warranty on Garden Windows
At The Window Source all of our windows and doors come with a 100% Transferable Lifetime Warranty. That means that even if you sell your home, the windows and doors will be covered. Imagine that! You can increase the value of your home and pass a lifetime warranty on to the new owners! To read more go to our warranty page.
We Are HomeAdvisor Approved!
Thank you for visiting The Window Source of NH, MA, and ME.
We look forward to talking with you!
Did you know?
The Window Source NH has an A+ business rating with the BBB!
We have pretty great reviews on Angie's List, too! We take our business seriously and put our customers first.
The Window Source understands that Life is More!
The Window Source desires to support Local Charities! This past year we have had the privilege to link with a Community Park Renovation Team, support a local family adoption and most recently, The Miss Pink Pageant. Please call 1.888.282.2912 and speak to any of our representatives about this opportunity.
"I did want to mention one other reason why I chose to contact you and that was the reviews from your customers. Excellent reviews, of integrity, great quality and good workmanship! We want to partner with businesses with great reputations and people who want to help and serve the well being of others." - Tiffany, Organizer of The Miss Pink Pageant (www.misspinkpageant.com)