Your choice of basement windows is just as important as the windows in the rest of the house. Good basement windows can go a long way in helping with the maintenance of energy costs. Also, in a nicely finished basement that doubles as a living space, functionality and look are also important factors. Not many windows can serve a multitude of purposes like these windows can.
These windows have a multitude of functionality features. Features that make your basement living space feel like a comfortable living space.
- The windows open inward to allow for easy cleaning and great ventilation. This feature makes cleaning in tight spaces an easy task.
- When the windows are shut and locked, they create a great water tight seal.
- They come in the small heights, those weird measurements, usual of basement windows.
- These windows are great insulating windows as to help maintain the comfortability of the space. And also aids in the savings on energy costs.
The way the windows are made and the materials used are specifically designed to aid in the functionality and purpose of the windows.
- Multi-chambered 31/4-inch vinyl frames
- Fusion welded sashes and mainframes
- Heavy duty stainless steel free floating concealed pivot arm
- Pull handle lock for security and a tight seal
- Double insulated glass
- If ordered with LowE/ Argon glass, they meet Energy Star requirements
The choice you make for your basement is an important choice. They need to be energy efficient, functional, and still have the great look and style you want in any room. Just because it is your basement, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t matter.